Wednesday 9 October 2013

dance moms

I am literally obsessed with dance moms - it's a reality show set in Pittsburg, PA and about the Abby Lee Dance Company's competition team competing in dance competitions. It sounds strange haha but literally the best show evaaaaarrrrr.

I remember the old glory days back when I was like 8 and I did ballet (and then quit) because I thought my teacher was too mean, but I have now realised that all dance teachers are tough on you and shout and scream. And back then I could do splits and back handsprings and all sorts and now I am about as flexible as a brick. :D

My favourite dance moms are Christi because she's hilarious and Holly because she is always on everybody's good side and doesn't swear or shout she's always so calm.

Who's your favourite dancer/dance moms? Let me know

jessicoeur

No comments:

Post a Comment